a blog about random bits of information that I find interesting...

For more information about me, please visit the following:
www.mikey-t.com
www.mmmikeyt.blogspot.com
www.mmmikeyt.tumblr.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

If you don't know... or haven't realized. I absolutely love bodyboarding. when there's no waves, i'm like a fish out of water..... anywhoo... me n my lady (my lady and i?) purchased a Flip Ultra HD video camera a little over a month ago? almost two months ago... i just looked on Flip's site and they're finally coming out with an underwater water housing for the second generation cameras... (OURS!) looks like they're going to be shipping in about a month. So stoked! can't wait to video tape me and some friends enjoying our favorite pastimes.... from the safety of being in the water... right in the shorebreak... where i can breath a little...

timmy and i can finally see what we look like when we drop knee.... can't wait to see my wack style...

yippeee!!!

http://www.theflip.com/store/Product.aspx?SKU=AWC2T





No comments:

Post a Comment