a blog about random bits of information that I find interesting...

For more information about me, please visit the following:
www.mikey-t.com
www.mmmikeyt.blogspot.com
www.mmmikeyt.tumblr.com

Monday, October 19, 2009

Earlier today I was saying "Hip Hop Sucks..."

... and then I came across this guy, FASHAWN.... he has an album coming out tomorrow that's produced by Exile...

ummmmmmmmmmm.... Exile does it again... (did it with Aloe Blacc as Emanon, did it with Blu.) I'll just say that...


Aloe Blacc even has a couple lines in an updated/remixed version of Slick Rick's "Hey Young World."
....oh... aaaand Blu on another track....

aaaaand... the track, "Star," sounds like it has a sample of "'S Wonderful" from Funny Face..... can't go wrong there... (although i might be wrong about the sample.)

I've only listened to the first 4 songs on this album, but I must say that I'm definitely loving what I'm hearing... grab it any way you do.

http://www.fashawn.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment