a blog about random bits of information that I find interesting...

For more information about me, please visit the following:
www.mikey-t.com
www.mmmikeyt.blogspot.com
www.mmmikeyt.tumblr.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pilot Hi-Tec-C .25



Possibly the greatest writing pen I've ever used. It may not feel like anything special with it's mundane plastic casing, but the genius is in the ink and the tip. .25 makes this writing utensil so precise, it's like writing with a mechanical pencil. The ink dries immediately after it's placed on paper, making smudge marks a thing of the past...

I was lucky enough to stumble upon this pen during an excursion through Little Tokyo this past weekend. Linda actually got it for me... (thanks.linda!) As it turns out they're really hard to find in the US as they are produced mainly for the Japanese market. And with a little bit of research, I found there's a whole kind of cult following for this pen. I'm about to order a pack of 12 for 35 bucks so I don't run out anytime soon.... this pen makes me feel like I can actually draw... haha.



1 comment:

  1. I read similarly great reviews, and bought one of these because my handwriting is fairly small. But this tip is SO sharp that it feels like I am scratching the paper with a needle!

    ReplyDelete