a blog about random bits of information that I find interesting...

For more information about me, please visit the following:
www.mikey-t.com
www.mmmikeyt.blogspot.com
www.mmmikeyt.tumblr.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

Wishlist: 2 wheels, 4 wheels, motors in both.

Linda and I were took a stroll around my neighborhood yesterday and walked by one of my neighbors houses. This is a house that I've seen many times and always remember. In the driveway of this house are three beat up old Chevy's. Among them are 2 Bel Airs and a nice truck. These things are beat... I really wish I had the talent, knowledge, skills and money to bring these things to life. So I guess it'll go on my "to do" & "want's" list.

-1955 Chevrolet Bel Air (chop top or not)







-1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS



-Honda CB250RS Tracker



-Honda CB500 or CB350 Cafe Racer





-Almost any bike from Deus.
Billy Joel's Deus:


No comments:

Post a Comment