a blog about random bits of information that I find interesting...

For more information about me, please visit the following:
www.mikey-t.com
www.mmmikeyt.blogspot.com
www.mmmikeyt.tumblr.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

"And I'm leavin... On a jet plane..."

Headin south for the summer... well.. only 10 days. it should be good though...

This is where I'm going (thank.you.flickr.):





Next string of posts will be from Nicaragua. This will be my first surf trip with a bunch of friends that I actually surf with on a regular basis. First day we're there, it's supposed to be 7-10ft. !!!!!!

Because I'm not working on this trip, I'm only going to be bringing 4 cameras... hahaha... wtf. Yeah, I don't know. I can't help myself. My backpack is heavy with equipment once again. Oh well.

See you a couple boarders down!






(gonnamissthesnores)

No comments:

Post a Comment